Saturday, January 25, 2014

Shop my House Clearance Sale!

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download
Happy Thursday! Its almost the weekend!! YAY! :)

I was going through a few things before we move next weekend (yikes!) and found some things you all might be interested in.

I bought these pillow shams and pillows and ended up not using them. Im was planning on returning, but wanted to see if anyone was interested first. All items are $15 + Shipping (calculated US shipping will be about $6-$10) Set of Kate Spade Euro shams (Spring Street, orange blossom - colors include medium pink, coral and white) a matching toss pillow 14x14, and a toss pillow 14x14 in moonbeam (light griege and white). New with tags. (only one of each item is available)

Leave a comment if youre interested!


Aqua tray with paper and resin. More info on how I made it here

$15 + Calculated US shipping.

Leave a comment if youre interested!


This print is on clearance for $3 + $3 shipping (I have 30 available). Printed on 8x10 satin paper (slight sheen) Printed on thinner paper than my normal prints, print quality is still nice, but would work best framed for support.

If youre interested, use the "buy it now" button on the right sidebar to checkout through PayPal. 



If you requested a larger item (painting, picture frames, etc.) Im finally going to pick up boxes today, so you should be hearing from me shortly! :)

P.S. I found a few more things to giveaway next week, check back on Wednesday for Humpday Giveaway! 


TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment