Monday, February 10, 2014

I Missed Tom Fidgen

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download
Its been a crazy week. Ive spent two days at work past midnight and another two at Christmas parties. As the year draws to a close, the to do pile on my desk isnt shrinking quite fast enough.

Im sorry that means this has to pass as my post for 12/21. Im also sorry I had to miss this weeks +Modern Woodworkers Association podcast recording. +Christopher Adkins was able to talk with +Tom Fidgen about his woodworking, his books and much more. Chris is still working on editing, but it will be out soon.

Until next post, I hope youre having a productive holiday and are a bit more on top of your work than I am.

By the way, here is the state of the project Id hoped to have done for my wife by Christmas. Alas, it will not be.

Some day, this will be a picture frame.

Dont forget about the +Modern Woodworkers Association Podcast. We talk woodworking with Guests from around the world of woodworking every other week. Subscribe to the RSS feed or iTunes today.

TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment