Thursday, February 13, 2014

Our drill and we have shelves!

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download

Sunday I said to David "Our drill has really lasted a long time!" and yesterday I got it out to install the shelves, and nothing, the battery was fully charged, but not a sound - I guess thats what I get! (has this happened to anyone else?) So off to Home Depot, they didnt carry the drill that we wanted and the next one was double the price, so I bought a smaller one for $30 (with $10 coupon from Ace Hardware, you can use printed competitors coupons!) We will still get the one that we want from Amazon - a comparable Dewalt , but it will be good to have two drills so we can work at the same time.


Yesterday I was able to paint the outside, better photos to come but I am in love with the color, it is a light slightly minty blue, very pretty! I began installing the shelves before David got home and then we finished all but one last night (a middle one on the track)

Now we have left to do: one more shelf, the doors, the top, and finish painting!

TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment